Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fri Brick was a mess!

So I decided to do a small brick workout on Fri since it was nice out... 10 mile ride, 3.5 mile run.

Took off on the bike, was averaging a little over 20 mph when a 1 1/2" screw decided to somehow puncture my rear tire. It went completely through and damaged the rim a little bit. Grrr... having so many bike issues this year. Anyways, called the local AAA (the wifey) and had her pick me up. Got back home, threw the bike in the garage, changed shoes, and took off on the run.

The run actually was good... I've started to see actual progress. Did the 3.5 miles in under 31 minutes... Which is under 9 min miles. Got to keep building the base up.

I have to fix the treadmill sooon!!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

You are due for a stretch of good luck on the bike! Great start on the blog!!