Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When it rains... it pours

Doctors visits can be so traumatic. I went today to have the doctor check out my knee that I tweaked right after the new year. Well, it did not go well. Basically, the doctor said I might have slightly dislocated or slipped my kneecap out a bit. What worried the doc was that it seems as though my knee is misaligned. I have a tightened tendon on the anterior side of the knee that seems to be pulling the kneecap to that side that snaps like a rubber band. The doctor recommended I get a MRI. Since I've already had the knee scoped, I figured why risk it and have the test done. I have my follow up on Feb 13th.....

Guess its time to just sit and become a couch potato... oh wait, I dislocated my shoulder when I took a nap on the couch. Maybe I need to take my roadbike outside, in the ice and snow, without a helmet, down West Main Road!!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Hang in there! You'll get through this!