Saturday, March 28, 2009

First week of "real" riding complete

Completed my first week of "real" riding this year since my knee injury. I ended up going our with Sarah, her husband, and another friend on a ride this morning while it was still borderline too cold out. It turned out to be a great ride until the halfway point when we stopped. Got cold standing there and took 5 miles to get warmed up again. When the sun came out, it was a beautiful morning. Overall, it was 30.34 miles of pure enjoyment!

For the week, I ended up doing 5 rides for a grand total of 140.23 miles.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Hi, just found your blog, although your profile says nothing about you.....

I also love blogging about riding and love reading stuff about peoples wins in both racing and the discovery of new gear

Your new knicks look great.....and a Pearl Izumi top is a bit spesh.....the workout room is enviable, will palce my pic of our workout room up and it is very basic...in the shed....

Keep up the excellent work

ribuck97 said...

I'll check your blogs out.

Excellent work... you have no idea how far I've come. Started in Sept '05 at 248 lbs (112.5 kg) barely holding 12mph (20.1kmh) to 180 lbs (81.6) and breaking 24 mph (38.6) in a short 8 mi local TT.

I have some new gear to post reviews of (shoes and helmet)...

Thanks for stopping in and for the kind remarks.